SV+ System - Symmetrical Slider
Cordless slider integral blind system providing symmetrical design
Get your window shading in perfect balance
If you like your home with symmetrically-designed features, you will love the Uni-Blinds® SV+ cordless slider integral blind system.
Perfect for windows and doors which need solar shading and privacy while keeping the visual appearance of the window or door in symmetry, this between-the-glass blinds system is proportioned with equally sized left and right sideguides to deliver outstanding aesthetics.
Why the SV+ integral blind could be right for you
Many of the most beautiful aspects of nature are symmetrical, so it’s no surprise that some of us like to replicate this in our daily lives. And research has found that symmetry strikes an emotional response like no other, giving us a positive feeling of harmony, calm and that everything is just right.
That’s why we’ve developed this symmetrical option for Uni-Blinds®. With the SV+ you can optimise the framing of your view, so the blind unit size is consistent to the left, right, top and bottom, whilst taking advantage of an innovative control unit.
Designed to maximise your options for light and shade control
Be in full control of light in your home
How to operate the SV+ cordless slider
There are no cords, wands or motors with the SV+. What you see when you look at the SV+ is a magnetic slider which is placed on the right or left-hand edge of the glass. Inside the glass unit is a sideguide which also contains a powerful magnet – this is part of the patented technology that makes this integral blind system so popular.
A narrow adhesive transparent profile runs down the side of the glass which the slider follows. This allows the blind to be raised and lowered by moving the slider up or down and it is tilted by slightly lifting or lowering the same slider.
SV+ system benefits
- Patented slider replaces the need for cords or other operational devices mounted on the window frame.
- One single cleverly designed magnetic slider controls the whole operation.
- Designed with Italian style and manufactured to superior quality standards with Screenline® inside.
- A closed-loop belt transmission system ensures smooth, long lasting functional reliability.
- Great for energy efficient homes as the SV+ features patented warm edge spacer bars around the edges of the insulating glass unit.